Make sure your water tank installation at home is done correctly to save even more water.
To be ‘Watersmart’ you have to start installing water storage tanks that complement your household needs. We have partnered with South Africa’s favourite brands which you can choose from, including poly tanks, vertical, and underground tanks.
These plastic water containers are professionally designed and offer strength, durability, and safety.
Storage tanks are manufactured with a black liner to inhibit algae growth and boasts eight years of UV protection. The large plastic water tanks have a unique rib design and is manufactured at an affordable cost.
Water is our most precious resource and installing your plastic water tank container correctly is one of the best ways to save it. However, there are many ways you can save water at home, your local school or the office.
Contact us now by filling in the request form below.
Large plastic water tanks are quite easy to install. We provide comprehensive technical spec sheets and simple installation instructions with all of our water storage tanks.
When installing we keep the following in mind:
- Tank fittings and pipes should be fitted with bellows or flexible piping.
- The base of the tank must be mounted on a solid, level base.
- There must be no overhang of the tank on the base.
- Make sure tank fittings are tight but do not over-tighten.
- The weight and quality specifications are recorded for your benefit – make sure you get the right product for the task.
- Keep on saving our most precious resource.